INTRODUCTION



    Hi all, thanks for coming here. Like many other blog post I'll be writing about my life here. So what makes it different? I am a writer and I see life in different light. I've had ups and downs and also a steady life. I don't particularly have an interesting life but I make it interesting. I'm funny, sarcastic and little mean. I use it to get through any boring situation in my life.
    I'm a movie buff so you'll be seeing a lot of references to classic movies and maybe I'll tell you about some of my favorite one's if you want. Because I have seen all the movies from late 1920's to recent one's and now I have nothing else to watch. So I moved on to TV Series. Since I have a month free due to the pandemic I intend to watch only those which have less seasons. I had already watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S and I loved it. When I wanted to watch something of the same sort Google recommended me to watch The Office but it is so long and has so many episodes. I get it that it's funny but if I start I can't stop. And I have many things to do in these holidays. So I moved on to watching others with less episodes and until now it's going well except I'm finishing one whole TV Series with two seasons in one day. That's bad, I know. But I can't stop.
   Also if I start talking about them I get too excited, so more about what I'm watching in other posts.

So back to my introduction;
   I'll keep it short and come straight to the point. We are humans and we all make mistakes. We forgive and try to forget. But some of us find ourselves stuck in that one moment and live our entire life in it. And others how much ever we try we're not able remember that one moment. I have been through both of these situation. I don't want to say I know exactly what you are going through and I can completely help, I'm not here to make the world a better place, but I'm only here to make sense of what went through and why I did what I did. So join me in my own journey and also take away anything that seems helpful.
    And thanks for staying this long. Read my other posts and don't forget to comment and share.

P.S: Comment any good movies or TV shows I could watch.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Every Sub-Plot Ever

Poem for my friend.